What’s the same between the groups
- Both groups meet for an hour.
- They cover the same material.
- Each is led by a member of the core team.
- They both meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month.
What is different?
- The AM group starts at 6:45 am – The noon group starts, duh, at noon.
- The AM group has coffee – The noon group has pizza.
Is preparation needed? It varies from year to year but the study’s are designed that you can show up without advance preparation and be able to fully participate. Advance preparation may enhance your experience.
What is the attire? Basically it is come as you are for where you’re going. Most are heading to work afterwards so they are in their business attire. But others who come on a day off or are retired may come in shorts and a t-shirt.
Will I get out of sync if I miss a week? Not really. Although the lessons build on each other, they are designed to be stand alone in that you won’t be lost if you miss a week.
Can I view lessons from previous years? All of the lessons from previous years are contained in the “Archive” section of our legacy website which can be found here.